Monday, February 9, 2009

Gaslight Anthem Decks

I've been working with Benny from the Gaslight Anthem and the dudes over at Hooligan Skateboards. I just got word that this board is in production and being issued as on old school, Santa Cruz style shape. The Gaslight Anthem is blowing the fuck up right now. They are playing shows all over the damn planet and even appeared on the Letterman show the other night! Check 'em out. They are putting New Jersey back on the map son! On a CBG skate trip a few years ago we ended up crashing at Bennie and Little Mikes house in New Brunswick. After a night of copious beer consumption I ended up sleeping in the next day. I was crashed out on the couch in the basement which also served as the bands practice space. I remember half drunkenly waking up that morning to Bennie banging on the drums and Mike screaming, "ROCK AND ROLL ALARM CLOCK!!" Good times.




1 comment:

  1. I'd love to see setlights from their shows. Anyone have any way of posting them?

    ReplyDelete